Hi all.

We welcome community contributions and we want to maintain some level
of quality. Natural expectation is that every proposed patch is
tested for the functionality.

However, recently I came across quite nasty little thing in Spacewalk...

Using SSM to schedule reboot one might end up very unpleasantly surprised,
expecting it not to occur for specified period of time, when in fact it
is being scheduled "as soon as possible", no matter what you try.

(There was no way it ever worked - parameters for forms were not passed
to script in request (where DatePicker looks for them) and new Date
object was returned. Well, someone scamped his work, so I had to do it
for him last night. And I consider myself lucky that I found out...
As en exercise in applied imagination, try to imagine OSAD running on
such machine. To stretch your imagination even further, imagine
the machine acting as a life supporting computer during child surgery...)

Btw: next time have a peek into struts-config.xml and look for
form-bean and form-property tags... say like in
eea3c6320bfc3dae8532844a7c0e71dcc5712c39.

To continue with our story: Purpose of that form is to schedule action
to occur "not sooner than". It fails on all but one particular case. It
simply cold not have been tested.

Reboot is considered destructive operation. Therefore we insisted on
two-step scheduling for this feature. I fixed this one but wonder
how many other similar features there were recently introduced.

And the final rhetorical question: Have the author even tried it
before submitting the patch? I tend to doubt it.

Matej