> Well, I do encountered some gui issues:
>
> - create a new user and make it spacewalk admin: all is ok, he can
> only do 'spacewalk admin' stuff. Now make that user an org admin, and
> afterwards remove the org admin rights again: the user can still
> manage everything for that org. Assigning a specific system group and
> removing it again solved it

What can the user do what he actually shouldn't be allowed to? As I understood
you,
the user has still the spacewalk admin role.

The behavior on my machine looks good. Would you create a BZ with more details,
please?

> - when deleting packages from a channel, clicking on "select all" on
> list of filtered packages in fact selects all packages of the
> channel,
> not only the filtered ones

We're aware of this bug (have a bugzilla reported), but this is not Spacewalk
2.3 material.

Regards,
--
Tomas Lestach