Hey Thomas,

We currently have an Installation Guide (which is specific to our build, but
can be easily tweaked to refer to the upstream install method and includes a
Proxy installation guide as well as a guide on using 3rd-party SSL
certificates) and a Client Life Cycle Management Guide, which combines a User
Guide with a Reference Guide.

Our documentation is not CC licensed yet, but if the Spacewalk project is
interested, I will start the process with our legal team to relicense them. I
wanted to see if there was interest before starting that process, because legal
stuff can sometimes take longer than imagined. :)

I wonder if it's worth combining forces between the upstream documentation
(which is Creative Commons 3.0 SA licensed), our documentation and perhaps the
SUSE Manager documentation and creating a ReadTheDocs.org project for Spacewalk
so that the project documentation can be hosted and managed in the Spacewalk
git repo. That way, we can also update the links within Spacewalk itself to
point to Spacewalk-specific documentation, instead of to the Satellite/upstream
docs.

If so, I'm happy to volunteer to convert the existing wiki-based and upstream
documentation into Markdown suitable for ReadTheDocs and then submit pull
requests to the main Spacewalk repo.

Thoughts?