Hey,

> On 8 Sep 2015, at 6:45 am, Matthew Barnes <mbar...@arbfile.org> wrote:
>
> I'm willing to assist if you need or want any help.

Amazing, thanks. I need to get my legal team to approve a license shift of our
documentation (emails have been sent to get all the VP/SVP approvals) and once
that's done I'll write up an outline of my plan to incorporate the three
sources into a single set of Spacewalk-specific documentation.

We can then look at distributing the effort based on that plan. I suspect it'll
probably be easiest if we split by document and my plan is to maintain the
Satellite documentation naming, so we can maintain the Spacewalk help section
UI, just point it to a different set of documents.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496