Hi,

Can someone tell me the location of the official RHEL errata xml file so I can
upload the errata to my spacewalk server ?

I am using Steve Meier's errata import perl script for this process

Thanks

Chris Fumai | Vice President | AQR Capital Management  | 1 Greenwich Plaza, 2nd
Floor, Greenwich, CT 06830 | 203-742-3722  |
chris.fu...@aqr.com<mailto:chris.fu...@aqr.com>

________________________________

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy/delete this e-mail. You are
hereby notified that any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of
the material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an
offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or
as an official confirmation of any transaction. All information contained in
this communication is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and is
subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of AQR Capital Management, LLC
and its affiliates.