Def. Quota Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com>:

On 02/02/2011 10:47 PM, Benedetto Vassallo wrote:

I have some monitoring probes configured as "suite probes" and some
others configured ad "system probes".
When I select a system and  then clicking in the monitoring tab I can
only see the suite probes but still continuing to receive e-mail from
system probes.
If I add a system probe to the system, then I don't see any probe in the
monitoring section for the system.
If I remove the system from the probe suite I can't see any probe
configured for the system.
If I detach the system from the probe suite I can't see any probe
configured for the system.
In any case I still receive e-mail from probes.

Yes. we noticed this during testing Spacewalk 1.3 upgrades.
Monitoring in 1.2 has serious bug. It will be fixed in Spacewalk 1.3,
which is going to be released in aprox. 2 or 3 days.

Second, if I modify the e-mail address assigned to a notification method
I still receive e-mails in the old e-mail address.

Unknown to me. Wait for Spacewalk 1.3 and test it again. If it still do
not work there, report it through Bugzilla.

Third, all my notification filters don't work anymore.

Filters do not work for some time... We are aware of that, spend a lot
time on this, but we do not know the cause... :(

OK Miroslav,
I'll wait for spacewalk 1.3 release.

Have a good day.

--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate Number: 804007793324656

Phone: +3909123860056
Fax: +390916529124