Thank you,

I made a static Base repo and a dynamic Base repo. I think that is a woraround to solve the problem.

I took a basic install cd and put all the packages into the parent channel with rhnpush so now this is my static one. The dynamic one is a child channel pointet to online repository like ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de.
So now I don't get any error messages.

I hope I can help each other with this problem.

Auszubildender Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration
RWTH Aachen
Lehrstuhl für Integrierte Analogschaltungen
Raum 24C 313
Walter-Schottky-Haus
Sommerfeldstr. 24
D-52074 Aachen