I am trying to set up all my servers to act on remote commands.  These servers
are all redhat linux, all running 6.8.I set them all up the same way, with the
following command --yum install -y osad; yum install -y rhncfg-actions ; cd
/usr/share/rhn; wget http://myspacewalkserver/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT
;/usr/bin/perl -pi -e 's/RHNS-CA-CERT/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT/g'
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date ; /sbin/service osad start ; /sbin/chkconfig --add
osad ; rhn-actions-control --enable-allI have 7 servers that are just not
working.  If I try to send remote commands to them they will sit there at
pending forever until I login to them and manually run rhn_check..  They should
be identical to all the other servers.  I've confirmed that osad is running and
rhn-actions-control is enable-all.  Any ideas on what else I can check?  We are
running spacewalk 2.4.