Theo Van Dinter wrote:
I was poking around and found that the [EMAIL PROTECTED] folks now suggest using
BOINC (http://boinc.berkeley.edu/) instead of their "classic" background
running process.

BOINC is basically a way of distributing work between millions of
independent computers who churn a bit for you, then return some results.

Nothing we do now would need that kind of capacity, but it's something
to keep in mind since they're apparently open to other projects not
necessarily from Berkeley.

Yes I use the BOINC client for the new [EMAIL PROTECTED] Works ok. Always wondered if there was something else that could be done with it. Never know what evil lurks in the mind of the Ninjas! Moooohahahhaa.

-Doc (SA/SARE/SURBL Ninja)