On Sunday 22 August 2004 22:29 CET Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 10:27:34PM +0200, Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> > Maybe we could run the perceptron/GA on the nightly mass checks via
> > BOINC -- daily fresh scores for the world by the world :)
>
> That's actually a partial goal for 3.1 ... ;)  Get to the point where
> we can at least do weekly updates including scores, etc.  Don't need
> BOINC for that, need more nightly run people.

/me wonders why suddenly everybody looks at him... :)

Good news:  I'll replace my current home server (a P100 which I had to put
up after the last box went up in flames) wit a bit larger iron.  Then I
should be able to do nightly checks again.

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>