On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 05:06:55PM -0400, Eric S. Johansson wrote:

| One of the core concepts is that initial e-mails between users must contain
| a proof of work postage stamp.  In order for the postage stamp to be
| effective, it must be sufficiently expensive in terms of time or money to a
| bulk mailer to slow them down but not so expensive to an individual as to
| impede their normal usage of e-mail.

If people used valid GPG signatures on their messages, you could deny
all messages not properly signed.  That's a pretty good postage stamp
:-).  (and I still need to learn how to use it)

-D

--

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have
told you.  I am going there to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and