On Thu, 4 Jul 2002 the voices made Hans Vallden write:

> I wonder if anyone has made any attempts to install Spamassassin to Mac OS
> X/Mac OS X Server? I would be VERY interested in doing so.  Heck, I might
> even pay some money for specific instructions.

 I'd be surprised if this wasn't enough:
sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'install Mail::SpamAssassin'

 I prefer my money in Swedish kronor or euro, but dollar's fine. ;-)

        /Tony
--
# Per scientiam ad libertatem! // Through knowledge towards freedom! #
# Genom kunskap mot frihet! =*= (c) 1999-2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] =*= #

"And don't tell me there isn't one bit of difference between null
and space, because that's exactly how much difference there is."
        -- Larry Wall