Here are a bunch to try.  I've had to whitelist all of these at some point
or another.  And if you get the html versions and digest versions of other
things, that makes them much more likely to trip SA.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/email-newsletters.html
http://www.weather.com/services/
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/galileo/mail.html
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/education/news/newsletter.html
http://www.classic-novels.com/
http://chapteraday.com/html/main.html
http://www.cnn.com/EMAIL/
http://www.nytimes.com/mem/email.html
http://www.keenspot.com/subscribe.html
http://denverpost.publishmail.com/login.html
http://www.TheNakedPC.com
http://www.astrology.com/freedaily/

Try all the newspapers and tv stations you can find.  Try the tv listing
services that send out daily guides like tvguide.com and gist.com and so on.

Kerry.