At 04:51 PM Thursday, 9/12/2002, Theo Van Dinter wrote -=>

>help: "|/usr/bin/spamassassin | /someprogram/somewhere"
>
>The second is more difficult.  I alias a pipe to procmail to filter mail
>heading for majordomo to keep the spam off my mailing lists.

FYI - I don't remember what MTA is involved but Sendmail using smrsh will
complain about a piped alias.   I found this out when I added demime to my
majordomo aliases.

I wound up having to take the latter course in order to run the multiple
commands based on an alias.

Ed Kasky
Los Angeles, CA
Be the change you want to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)