Just for info, in case those of you using SpamAssassin are suffering
similarly...

>From 06:40 (BST) this morning, SpamAssassin (version 2.31 running on 3
different servers) started taking a minimum of 28 seconds to process a
message. I've done quite a bit of poking about with it and it appears that
the delay is due to the X_RCVD_IN_UNCONFIRMED_DSBL check (in the
distributed 20_head_tests.cf). Setting...

X_RCVD_IN_UNCONFIRMED_DSBL      0

in my local.cf has got things back to what they should be.

Richard Hopkins,
Information Services,
Computer Centre,
University of Bristol,