I upgraded from 2.31 to 2.41 w/Razor2 about a week ago and have noticed a
substantial improvement.  Many fewer false-positives, (none so far) and no
false negatives.  I'd say go ahead and upgrade.

Darren

I noticed since the latest version was released that a variety of people
have mentioned that it hasn't worked as well (rules changes) for them as
the earlier version. I remember someone suggesting waiting for 2.5 before
updating. Any thoughts on this? I would like to update but not sure
whether to wait.

--
Regards,

Eric Mings