Hi All,

I have a question on the directive ok_locales from the documentation:

ok_locales xx [ yy zz ... ] (default: all)

Which locales (country codes) are considered OK to receive mail from. Mail
using character sets used by languages in these countries, will not be
marked as possibly being spam in a foreign language.

If you wish SpamAssassin to block spam in foreign languages, set this to the
locale which matches your preference, from the list below:
My question is how do I block all of the locales listed in the
documentation? Is there a none?
IF I am reading this correctly (the first sentence) if I add all of the
locales listed to ok_locales they will not be tagged as spam but I want them
to be tagged as spam.
How can I get spamassassin to tag all locales (except english) as spam?

Thanks

Ron