Since those messages are generally sent from some dedicated account on a
server, Whitelist_from is probably your best option.

whitelist_from          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Another would be to add a body rule of your own that has a string highly
unique to those messages and give it a negative score

body    SEC_REPORT      /Daily Security Violation Report for Server/
score   SEC_REPORT      -20.0

You can put either of these in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf for
site-wide effect or $HOME/.spamassassin/user_prefs to only affect the user
that invokes spamassassin. (note: if your spamassassin is always run as
root, then only the root users's user_pref's is ever used.)