I've just upgraded to SpamAssassin 2.41 and Razor 2.14 and since then
sometimes when a mail message hits the server I'm getting this error
message:

razor2 check skipped: No such file or directory Can't call method "log" on
unblessed reference at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Razor2/Client/Agent.pm line 211,
<STDIN> line 29.

I have no idea how to fix this problem and I can't find any references to
it anywhere. Any suggestions? If not a suggestion on how to fix it, can you
tell me how to disable the razor2 checks in SpamAssassin so at least it's
not causing any problems?

-Cari D. Burstein
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

|Ye have enemies?  Good, good- that means ye've stood up for    |
| something, sometime in thy life....  -Elminster of Shadowdale |
| Cari D. Burstein                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| http://www.anybrowser.org/cdaveb/                             |