Thanks for the pointer! I thought I had checked the FAQ, but it turns out I
had just checked the Razor FAQ, and the last time I read the SpamAssassin
FAQ that wasn't in there.

For some reason the Sourceforge mailing lists search only seems to support
searching messages from 8/6/02 and earlier, so I was pouring manually
through all the days worth of messages and it took me forever to find that
message that way.

--On Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:59 AM +0100 Justin Mason