Matt Kettler said:

> Bugtraq is particularly prone to being razored, as some people still have
> razor auto-reporting based on spamassassin scores enabled.

BTW, I can't be sure, but my theory is that the bugtraq-in-Razor thing is
not anything to do with SpamAssassin; more likely is that some sysadmin
somewhere has set up a load of "deleted" accounts to point into a
Razor-reporting spamtrap script, and one of those accts is still
subscribed to bugtraq.

Bugtraq messages do not trigger FPs half as frequently as e.g. Lockergnome
or ZDNet HTML newsletters.

(BTW I am surprised that the razor guys don't yet have an automatic
revocation script watching new nominations and grepping for the common
FPs ;)

--j.