Yeah, that's the main reason why razor2 was designed with a submitter
rating system. This way the people that wind up auto-submitting mailing
lists and other non-spam get ignored. Razor1 has no built-in way of
recognizing "this guy submits a lot of non-spam, ignore him". The best you
can do is send a razor-revoke for the message.

Bugtraq is particularly prone to being razored, as some people still have
razor auto-reporting based on spamassassin scores enabled.

Upgrade to SA 2.41 (use the scores and rules from the CVS head, they are
much better than the stock ones IMO, due to some very diligent work by
Justin Mason and the rest of the SAdev's) and use Razor2 with it.