Is SA supposed to always insert a X-Spam-Status tag?

I just started using SA + Postfix + amavisd-new and it seems to me that
SA does not insert this tag into non-spam messages.  Is this correct?

The reason I am asking is that I received few email messages that were
very obviously spam emails but where not caught as such and I want to
know whether SA missed tme or whether amavisd-new did not pass the mail
messages to SA for some reason.

Thanks,
Avi
--
Avi Schwartz               Universe-watching, like golf and aging,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         promotes humility - William R. Everdell