Hi,

I wanted to have a more granular control over the spam tagging of
spamassassin. Basically what I want to do is something like this

1. If score < 4 do nothing
2. If 4 < score < 6 tag mail as low spam.... this should deliver to the
default mailbox, but tagged as spam
3. If 6 < score < 15 tag as medium spam.... this should route the message
to a SPAM folder
4. If score > 15 ... kill mail...

Is there any way to modify the header that spam assassin puts out so that
there is a key word like "low", "medium", "high" based on the score, so
that rules can be set up in the .mailfilterrc accordingly?

cheers,

-- Anant