From: Theo Van Dinter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 4:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SAtalk] Score based header

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 03:32:16PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Is there any way to modify the header that spam assassin puts out so that
> there is a key word like "low", "medium", "high" based on the score, so
> that rules can be set up in the .mailfilterrc accordingly?

There should be a FAQ question about this.  In short, you can use the
X-Spam-Level header to do what you want.  Just filter on the number
of characters.  For more information, see "man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf".

       spam_level_stars { 0 | 1 }        (default: 1)
           By default, a header field called "X-Spam-Level" will be added
           to the message, with its value set to a number of asterisks
           equal to the score of the message.  In other words, for a
           message scoring 7.2 points:

           This can be useful for MUA rule creation.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
In general, if you think something isn't in Perl, try it out, because it