On 19 Oct 2002, Lars Hansson moaned:
> On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 01:22, Matt Kettler wrote:
>> if it's 2.43, the AWL tracks both the from address AND the orginating IP.
>
> Uh, I do hope it's the IP that actually delivered the mesage to you that
> is being tracked and not the originating one?

I hope it's the originating IP that's being tracked and not the IP that
actually delivered the message to you; all my mail is delivered to my
MTA from a few machines in the mail.demon.net cluster.

--
`It's hard to properly dramatize, say, the domestic effects of Dad's
 bank overdraft when a giant writhing kraken is levelling the city.'