> I don't believe this. I've been using SA for quite awhile and I can't
> remember the last FP I got. So, fairly recently, I changed my procmail
> setup so that I keep those that score between 5 and 9, everything over nine
> goes out the window. About 54% of the spam I get scores more than 9.

AH. This is different from what you said before.
Que? I think this was my first post on this thread.

And then in another thread asking 'how-to', I said:
>To: Dark Alchemist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [SAtalk] Can this ruleset be done?

>I use a procmail recipe that checks the X-Spam-Level flag, something like

>:0
>/dev/null

>Non-spam doesn't have an X-Spam-level header.
>Spam with less than nine stars (what I'm using) gets delivered because it doesn't match the procmail >recipe.
>Spam with nine or more stars gets 'delivered' to /dev/null.

>About 60% of my spam is going to /dev/null.

Bouncing over 9 may probably
be all right, since such a high scoring spam is almost certainly spam.
However, bouncing anything over 5 I still maintain is a bad idea. Like you,
I hardly ever get FPs anymore, but I do still very occasionally get them.
Altho mostly on mailing list posts, not on "individual" mail.
I agree with you there. I'm not willing to drop any closer then eight. Surely, something will come along that will look spammy, but not be -- perhaps a travel confirmation or an Amazon book order. And it _will_ be in the bit bucket.

Honestly, part of why I do it is because I use a winblows email client, and a pop3 connection. Someday, I'm going to switch my qmail over to maildir format, and install a quality imap server. Hopefully then I won't even notice an extra fifty spams sitting in the /spam folder.