thank you and martin for quantitating this.

but...

should i read this as 76.8% of total messages received were caught by
razor?

(should i believe that only 100%-97.4% of your messages are non-spam,
only 111 messages in the last month? maybe i don't understand what the
*total* represents.)

(also can you explain either where the stats come from or what
"scores", "razor not sa" and "razor cause sa" mean?  "razor cause sa"
does not hit in google, so i suspect it's your own stats script...)