Keith Olmstead wrote:

Trying to get SA working with LDAP users. I know this can work, but I am running into problems. I create a user local on the box and it filters fine, but when I try to filter a user that is in LDAP it is not working. I changed the shell to a valid shell, and it seems that it is picking up the UID correctly but it is not filtering.