JackRnl wrote on Mon, 09 Jun 2003 15:27:09 +0200:

> In the 'host map'I added
> 110 = pop.hccnet.nl:110
>
> and for the 'Incoming Mail (POP3)' In entered 127.0.0.1
> and for 'Incomming Mail | Account Name' In entered 'My.name:pop.hccnet.nl'

This is not correct. You cannot use the hostmap *and* the changed Username.
The hostmap already connects you to pop.hccnet.nl and then it tries to log
you in *there* as 'My.name:pop.hccnet.nl' which, of course, doesn't exist!

Is this mailing list really mentioned as a support forum for SAproxy for
Windows? I don't think that it fits this purpose. There should be a separate
list, there's already a lot of traffic here.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany