Hello everyone,

        My logcheck has been tripping on a "POSSIBLE ATTACK from
hal.seitz.com: newline in string" error last night due to a SpamAssassin
added header.  But as far as I see, there's no newline in the indicated
header.

        The header mentioned in the error, as it actually appears in a
messages is:

        The same header, as logged by sendmail to syslog is:
Jun 10 07:54:37 poplar sm-mta[5094]: h5ABsblA005094: POSSIBLE ATTACK from
hal.seitz.com: newline in string " X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 2.55
(1.174.2.19-2003-05-19-exp)"

        Have I missed something obvious?  Anyone else seeing this?

--
Ross Vandegrift
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.