JS> I don't have any information about this either, only a thought.  If I
JS> contributed code to an open source project like SA, I'm contributing it
JS> under the conditions of whatever licensing scheme(s) the project already
JS> utilizes.  Because of that my code couldn't subsequently be taken by even
JS> the original author of said project and rereleased under another license,
JS> can it?  I'd expect this to be the case unless the license I'm

The only condition under which a relicensing could happen is if you
assigned your copyright ownership to the person wishing to relicense,
or you agree to the alternative license.

For example, when you contribute code to the GNU project proper, they
make you sign your copyright over to them.  This lets them ensure that
they have clear title and can take appropriate legal action as
necessary without having to contact all contributors.

In short, only the copyright owner can alter the license term, and
then only for new license grants.  He cannot retroactively change the
license terms of existing licencees.