Hi David,

>> Using bayes in a windows/outlook environment without central exchange
>> server, it's rather difficult to get at spam/ham messages for
>> learning.
>>

>Outlook is rather convoluted, but can be done. Open the message in its
>own window, rather then viewing in the preview window. Actions, Resend
>This Message, answer Yes to the Popup, and then send it to
>your learning account.

Doesn't work too well:
        a) only exists in Outlook, not outlook express
        b) doesn't preserve original sender / recipient
        c) Headers get reformatted / changed (text/html message gets resent
als multipart/alternate for example)
        d) message ID gets changed

I think these changes may have a significant impact on  what happens when the
message gets fed into sa-learn, so I'd much rather avoid these changes.

Sending as attachment is possible both with outlook express and outlook and
it doesn't seem to mangle the messages so badly; it just requires extraction
after reception at the spam filter...

Bye, Martin