Fellow spam-fighters,

management wants me to set up an auto-reply to mails marked as spam by SA. I
told them that this is a very bad idea, since

a.) reply addresses are fakes and not working most of the time anyway
b.) if they DO work, we will just notify the spammers that the address they
bought/harvested is working
c.) most spammers are from the U.S. or other foreign countries and wouldn't
give a damn about German law ( not to mention that they wouldn't be able to
read/understand German)

Did I forget anything?

Cheers
Ralf G.