Hi Everyone,

I have a RedHat 9 box with sendmail and spamassassin running.  I installed
both from the redhat cd and have done no additional configuration, other
than setting up procmail to feed to spamc.  Spamassassin works great, it
detects spam and marks it as so.  However, when I ssh into my server and
run the sa-learn command, it says that command not found.  I've done a
whereis and locate on sa-learn and can't find it anywhere.  Anyone have
any idea of how to get this working???

Thanks!

-Mike

--