On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 10:06:17AM -0400, Mike Wagner wrote:
> I have a RedHat 9 box with sendmail and spamassassin running.  I installed
> run the sa-learn command, it says that command not found.  I've done a
> whereis and locate on sa-learn and can't find it anywhere.  Anyone have
> any idea of how to get this working???

If you are using the RH version of SpamAssassin, it's SA version 2.4x
which doesn't have the Bayesian classifier, and therefore no sa-learn.

I would try upgrading to 2.55 and go from there.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Oh, well, of course, everything looks bad if you remember it.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Homer