Simon Byrnand writes:
>>BTW the AWL helps.
>
>I've mainly stayed away from AWL because a few people have suggested that
>sitewide enabling of AWL is a bad idea. Is that the case ?
>
>By default will it try to use one common AWL database, or will each user
>have their own AWL database ? If both options are possible which is
>recommended ?

I would suggest each user gets their own -- that seems to work well
(for me at least).

We *did* have a bug previously where a shared db could be poisoned by
a dictionary attack, as the score gradually lowered (on the assumption
that repeat mails from the same person were likely to be nonspam).  This
has been fixed since 2.4x though.   So shared should work OK as well...

--j.