At 01:01 PM 8/8/03 +0000, william f guyton jr wrote:
Is their a configuration that allows SA to use unique local.cf for
each domain passing thru a SA gateway?

This is really a function of the tool that calls SA, and not SA itself. So you'd have to specify which tool you're using for that.

As an off-the-cuff example, it might be possible in procmail using the -c parameter to spamc.. It might be a bit hackish, but I think you might be able to do it (you might wind up needing to duplicate the entire ruleset to pull it off.)

Also be aware that local.cf isn't just one file.. Last I checked SA reads and uses all the .cf files in /etc/mail/spamassassin. So you'd really be specifying alternate directories, not just a single file.