I have just installed v2.55.  I have been getting non stop message like
the one attached.  I have tried to creat a rule but cannot seem to stop
this from coming in.  I just recently added score MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE
10.10 to my 50_score.cf file and still no luck.

Any suggestions would be great.  I'm reading the docs now but I'm
getting about 100+ messages a day so any help would be great.  That and
the damn thing carries a 104K exe attached.

Thanks Scott