I think I have seen several people ask for this, but have not seen
answers.  Maybe I missed them?  Either way, if you want to tell me to
RTFM, please specify which "FINE" manual to read!

Can I get scores like this in the header?  Can it be in the header of
email that is not spam too?

Thanks for your help.
 0.2 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 5.4 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to
100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.4 DATE_IN_PAST_03_06     Date: is 3 to 6 hours before Received: date
 1.6 MISSING_MIMEOLE        Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no
X-MimeOLE
 0.5 MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART    Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
 2.6 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

--
Ed Weinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>