On Friday, Sep 12th 2003 at 15:49 -0500, quoth Larry Rosenman:

=>--On Friday, September 12, 2003 09:11:10 -0400 "Steven W. Orr"
=><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
=>
=>> that I can just add?
=>>
=>> TIA
=>
=>add a virus scanner.
=>
=>LER

Ok. Let be be more clearerer.

What I'm looking for is a set of recipes for rejecting the Sobig:F virus
based on the text that appears in the Subject line.

i.e., your account, Thank you, Wicked screensaver, That movie, My details,
Approved, Your details, etc... In addition, it would be interesting if
someone also had a check in there for the X-MailScanner header which also
accompanies it.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net