On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 11:23:32AM -0400, Larry Gilson wrote:
> However, not everyone
> uses Procmail.  So for those who do not use an AV product and do not use
> Procmail, it is certainly reasonable to try to accomplish this with SA
> regardless of your configuration.  Posting a request to see if someone else
> can help with a rule is not unreasonable and does not deserve scorn just
> because the configuration is not understood.

Instead of "reading into" what I wrote and seeing what you want to see,
or what someone else thinks I said, please just read what I said and let
it stand on its own.

This thing about "scorn because the configuration is not understood" or
is "not the same configuration as mine" is utter crap.  Read the posts
again until it's clear.