How about as zone files on SourceForge?  We could get updates via "cvs
update".  Maybe even via "rsync -e ssh", if there is a way of doing that
with SourceForge.

This would force spammers who want to attack us, to attack the entire open
source community.

Wrolf Courtney
Donovan Data Systems, Inc.
(212) 633-5470

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           Forrest Aldrich                   |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ceforge.net                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           09/24/2003 02:43 PM               |
|         |                                             |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |        To:      SATalk list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         |
  |        cc:
           |
  |        Subject: Re: [SAtalk] SPAM, BLOCK: Death of monkeys.com DNSbl (fwd)

A new approach to DNSBL might be considered, where there is a peer-to-peer
sharing (authentication, scoring whatever) that mirrors content --
something of that nature, whereby the hackers would basically have to DDos
the entire internet to prevent its use.   Not sure how such a framework
could be reliably implemented; anyone else have ideas.

_F