Have any of you tried the following?

Basically I am looking for a script that will run from micro_httpd (or another tiny httpd) that will ask for an email address, add it to the whitelist file (no SQL) sort that file in alphabetical order and stop/start amavisd.

I am sure that this is almost trivial to do but I don't know where to start. I have a Bash script on the filtering box that does all of this but I am looking for a web interface for it.

I started writing a CGI script that would allow my users to go to a web site and add an email address to the white list. I quickly realized that I am a very rusty coder and so I decided to not "reinvent the wheel" and search for an awnser.
I have googled and searched sourceforge but I have yet to find what I am looking for.

Does anyone know of an online-guide/book that will help me write this, or do you know of a script that does it already?