Simon Byrnand wrote on Sun, 19 Oct 2003 09:15:37 +1300 (NZDT):

> Spamd using 800MB of ram is a bug, and one which I've never encountered
> yet in months of using spamd, so it's probably something to do with your
> particular config.....(perhaps a bug or corrupt installation of your
> version of Perl ?)

It started to happen in the RC status of 2.60. Twice for now, each on a
different but similar system. Everything there is just fine, it could just
be that I should update some Perl modules, but there's nothing the
installation and test barks about. I'm still waiting for getting it
reproed a third time, now for three weeks. So, it's nothing which
frequently happens and I wouldn't have cared if it had happened only once.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany