On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Mark Ritchie wrote:
> Now, as you can see the trick here to fool spamassassin is the <i> and
> <b> tags.  Would it be possible to make a rule or adjust the rules so
> the <i></i> scores high?  There is nothing inbetween and I'd have to
> say anyone sending messages like this is obviously a spammer.

Which brings to mind: Is there a mechanism in spamassassin to check for a
string and accumulate a score for *each* occurence of it? Ie. If someone's
HTML generator accidentally spits out <i></i> it scores 0.1, but if a
spammer fills their message with repeated instances of that string, it
scores 0.1 for each occurence, adding up to a significant score?

next up-n-coming (no pun intended!) spammer trick.

- Charles