> Obvious examples are covered by /pen[i1l]s/i - presumably not
> too many things
> need adding to the middle regex to match the strings you're
> interested in?
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Antony.

 One would think that. But I had never heard of an "galiec i" or whatever
the heck they were using. Pipe, slashes, 'U's , ect.... they were getting
pretty crazy at the time I wrote it.  So it was easier to say everything, as
there aren't too many words with pen.s form.

"Open source" was the first FP i've heard of. (Ok, Freds going to grep his
dictionaries again and prove me wrong! (-: )

Matt, got me set straight.

--Chris