Gerhard Hofmann wrote:

I thought I could furtherly improve configuration by adding something like "whitelist_subject" or "blacklist_subject".

It seems to me that'd be pretty redundant... There's a mechanism in place already to score e-mails that have specific tags in the subject. For example, to score a point on a message with the word "foobar" in the subject:

header SUBJECT_FOOBAR Subject =~ /foobar/i
describe SUBJECT_FOOBAR Subject contains foobar
score SUBJECT_FOOBAR 1

However, I feel like I should mention that, if you do what you're thinking of doing, you're almost guaranteed to get some false positives out of it. There's a good reason SA doesn't reject messages based on a single word appearing somewhere in them -- it runs counter to the philosophy that false positives are a bad thing, and care should be taken to avoid them. That's why you'll probably never see anything like a "BLACKLIST_SUBJECT" config option.