Finally got another update done. The Emporium is going to go through some
MAJOR changes in the coming months. For all of those people that contacted
me about mirroring the site, Thank You! I'm all set for now, secret plans to
take over the world have been put into action ;)

In the future, you will be able to find certain rules easier, and know if
you have the newest version. (like popcorn) Updates should come much more
often, as I won't be the only lonely soul doing them! GA results or private
corpus results will also be available. Plus much much more.

Also I am making an effort to thank the people who sent me rules that didn't
make it to the Emporium. They had sent rules that were duplicates of others.
I didn't know what to do with them, But I want to at least comment that they
sent similar rules in. This is something I hope to do during the changes.

Take a good look at the rules in this update. There are some really great
ones, some that are version specific, and some for antivirus. Also the
evilrules are now SCALABLE!!!

See link in sig for more info :-)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy
Wonka