From: Giles Coochey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 8:21 AM
To: Ryan Parlee; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SAtalk] sa-learn via email

As has been discussed previously, when forwarding an email within most
MUAs you lose a lot of the header information of the original email, and
you will also teach bayes that spam looks like the headers that are
produced by your MUA. This happens to be a pretty bad idea.

I've been wondering about using Exchange Public Folders (we use Exchange
for mailboxes, UNIX as smarthost), where people could drag and drop
these, but I'd need rights where people could only place items in the
public folder and not view them - for security purposes. This method
would at least preserve the headers.